CCSC is an "A" Corporation
2015 Annual Performance Report
Approved 2016-17 School Calendar
Opening of School Press Release 2015-16
Approved 2015-16 School Calendar
I feel very fortunate that the Culver Community Schools’ Board of Education has asked me to step in and fill the roll of interim superintendent. Culver Community Schools Corporation has meant so much to me for so many years. I remember walking into the elementary building for the first time back in 1986. As we move forward together, I want you to know that my goal is to continue to make Culver Community Schools Corporation the best corporation it can be. Many of the ideas that have come from the strategic planning committees will remain in place. We need to be innovative in our approach to educating our young people. We need to continue to support the efforts of our teachers and administrators. Despite the recent ISTEP scores released by the Department of Education, there remain several examples of outstanding things being done at Culver Community Schools Corporation on a daily basis:
- We have a variety of programs to offer our students. This includes a Gifted and Talented program beginning at Culver Elementary and extending to the middle school and high school. We also have several vocational programs including building trades and agriculture. We offer many opportunities for students to be involved with community service. This starts as early as second grade with the Cool Character Club.
- We are fortunate to have Culver Boys and Girls Club located at Culver Elementary that offers positive after-school activities for students.
- Our students step up to each challenge placed in front of them.
- Our teachers are caring, dedicated, and work hard every day to help each and every student.
- We have strong building level leadership committed to moving this corporation forward.
Despite the current financial difficulties of small schools, I believe the teachers, staff, administrators, and school board will work as hard as they can to move this corporation forward in a positive manner. Our students deserve no less.
Chuck Kitchell, Interim Superintendent
April 22, 2016
Sellers Services will be applying weed killer on the grounds of Culver Community High School, Culver Community Middle School and Culver Elementary School on Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
Weed killer will be applied on the following areas: common grounds around the high school, middle school, and elementary, as well as the baseball diamond, softball diamond, football field, and soccer field.
The product brand name is Tzone with EPA product number 2217-920.
If you have any questions please contact Chuck Kitchell, at 574-842-3364.
Pesticide Registry Notice
School is Open
Low: 47° at 9am
High: 55° at 7pm
|Wind: || 5.9Mph |
|Dew Pt:||47 |
|Pressure:||1018 mb |
Culver e-Funds Site
This service eliminates the cash you give your children and checks you write the school.
e~Funds for Schools is the easiest and fastest electronic payment system you will ever use.
Access the e-Funds site to register and begin using: Culver e-Funds Call in Number: (844) 847-1979